This is the Terms & Conditions for use of the Absolutely Natural Clothing website, welcome!
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com. In accessing our website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
Use of this website is indication that you accept these terms and conditions, regardless of whether you choose to register or not with Absolutely Natural Clothing or whether or not you choose to place an order with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
The contact details for Absolutely Natural Clothing are as follows:
telephone: 07791 135 596
2. Placing an order with us
4. Cancellation and Returns policy
6. Service Access
7. Visitor Material and Conduct
8. Links to and from other websites
1.1 These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by updating this section of the website. Please check from time to time to review the current terms and conditions (wef date at the end of this document), as in order to use the website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in their most upto date form. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com. If you do not wish to accept any change in terms and conditions following their notice to you, you should not continue to use this website, www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com.
2. Placing an order with us
2.1 You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order with Absolutely Natural Clothing and to correct any errors. We will send you an acknowledgment to the email address you have provided, detailing the product(s) that you have ordered from us.
2.2 Our acceptance of an order is at the point that we dispatch the order to the address that you have supplied for that purpose. We will send you an email dispatch confirmation. At the point of dispatch of your order the purchase contract will commence, even if your payment has been processed immediately at the point of check out, unless we have notified you that we do not/are unable to accept your order or that you have cancelled your order with Absolutely Natural Clothing.
2.3 We may refuse to accept an order:
- where goods are not available;
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error;
- or if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
3.1 Our prices include VAT at the current rate
3.2 Where a separate charge is made for packing, carriage, insurance and/or other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown in the appropriate section of the website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com.
3.3 We reserve the right to review our prices periodically.
4. Cancellation and returns policy
4.1 If you wish to cancel an order you can do so in the following ways:
- you can notify us by email to email@example.com before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
- where your order has already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with para 4.2 below.
4.2 You can return any items that you have ordered from us, for any reason, at any time, within 14 days from the date of receipt of your order, for a full refund or exchange. You will need to pay the cost of returning any items to us (may we please suggest that you obtain a Certificate of Posting for any returns or use a postal method requiring a signature upon delivery to us).
4.3 Upon receipt of the returned item(s) we will process a full refund of the amount paid for the returned items or an exchange credit, as requested. Where possible please use the original packaging to return the item(s) to us. If this is not possible, replacement packaging must be of at least equal quality to that originally used by www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com.
4.4 Any items returned to us must be received in an unused, resaleable condition and (this list is not exhaustive) must not show signs of wear (be damaged, marked or stained), must not have an odour that would render the item unsaleable, and must have original tags.
The provisions of para 4.4 do not affect your statutory rights.
5.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com for your own use of the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on this website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com are used separately from accompanying text; and
- any of our copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
5.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com other than in accordance with clause 5.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of these terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com, automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com.
5.3 Subject to clause 5.1, no part of this website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com, may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission.
5.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are reserved.
6. Service access
6.1 We endeavour to ensure that the website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com is available 24 hours a day, but we are not liable if for any reason it is unavailable for a period of time.
6.2 Access to this website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com may temporarily be suspended without notice for reasons of system failure, system maintenance or repair or for any other reasons beyond our control.
7. Visitor material and conduct
7.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or that which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals;
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Absolutely Natural Clothing logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com.
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any Absolutely Natural Clothing trade marks displayed on this website www.absolutelynaturalclothing.com, without our express written permission;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.